Acid free, ligning free and OBA free
70% of this unique, eco friendly paper is made from resource saving agave sisal fibres, cotton makes up the remaining 30%.
A4 (21.0 x 29.7cm)
A3 (29.7 x 42.0cm)
A2 (42 x 59cm)
*The print comes unframed and is photographed on the product page in a frame for styling purposes.